KINSEY, Ala. (WTVY) -- A Kinsey man is without his RV and boat after both went up in flames Tuesday morning.
The fire happened behind the house on Lynn Jarvis Road a little after 10AM.
Firefighters had it controlled in less than half an hour, before it could spread to the house.
Firefighters say the fire started inside the RV.
Kinsey Firefighter Michael Brannon tells us, "He was running his generator that's built into the camper, and he was charging his boat's batteries, on his boat which was right next to his camper. And he said he saw a little bit of smoke and a little fire, and he called."
Firefighters dealt with several explosions during the fire, but no one was hurt.