ENTERPRISE, Ala. (WTVY) — During the month of April Enterprise Autism Social group has organized multiple family friendly events so that individuals on the Autism spectrum and their families can enjoy and have fun!
● April 6th- Sweet Treats cupcake decorating at 10am. Located at 2200 Ozark Hwy. Sweet Treats will have all needed materials for cupcake decorating, come in and have fun!
● April 8th- Chill Yogurt Cafe is having a Autism Acceptance night that will be sensory friendly with no music and the TVs turned off. Located at 636 Boll Weevil Circle. Come have a customizable treat!
● April 13th- Enterprise Miniature Golf will have one of their courses just for Enterprise Autism Social Group families and individuals on the Autism spectrum and their families from 1-3pm located at 1304 E Park Ave. Feel free to come play a-round or two!
● April 13th- Down On Main after a fun afternoon of mini-golf come have dinner in a friendly atmosphere with an amazing menu! Located at 401 S Main St. You don’t want to miss this food!
● April 18th- Enterprise Public Library an cooperative inclusion craft will be taught at the library at 4pm. Ages 5-17 welcome, younger visitors may need some assistance. Theme will be announced soon! Free event and all materials will be provided.
● April 20th- All About Art you choose pottery painting come in to choose what pottery you want to paint. All About Art has agreed that we can use the party room from 1-3pm and the music will be off during that time.Located at 100 S Main St. Lets get creative!
● April 23rd- Enterprise Public Library Sensory Story time an interactive storytime is planned for children 5 and under where they can be themselves and explore books. Storytime is at 9:30 and there will be movement activities immersed throughout.
● April 27th- Funk Fun Run Benefiting the Autism society of Alabama the Funky Fun run has races and walks as well as a fun run for kids. Located at Kiwanis Park at Westgate from 8am-11am. For more information visit http://funkyfunrun.com/locations.php
If you have any questions or your business would like to participate please contact Shelby DiPilla at email@example.com or 334-477-4686