Auburn Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Auburn Tigers (6-2) have the 20th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +5000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
On Wednesday, December 13 at 8:00 PM ET, the Tigers go head to head with the UNC Asheville Bulldogs in a neutral-site game. There are no odds set yet for this contest.
Auburn NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+5000||20th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Auburn Team Stats
- Auburn has a +120 scoring differential, topping opponents by 15.0 points per game. It is putting up 81.8 points per game to rank 52nd in college basketball and is giving up 66.8 per outing to rank 81st in college basketball.
- The Tigers are 3-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 3-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Auburn has come up empty in all one game when favored by three points or fewer this season (0-1), but it has won six games when favored by more than three points (6-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Auburn and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Auburn Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Auburn has two losses against Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 42nd-most in Division 1.
- Auburn has tied for the 31st-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (one).
- Auburn has three wins versus Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the seventh-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Auburn Players
- The Tigers points and rebounds leader is Johni Broome. He contributes 16.3 points per game and pulls down 8.9 rebounds.
- Tre Donaldson paces the squad with 3.4 assists per game.
- Aden Holloway hits 2.5 threes per game to lead the Tigers.
- Auburn's steals leader is Jaylin Williams, who grabs 1.0 per game. Broome leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.