Alabama Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Alabama Crimson Tide (5-2) are potential contenders to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +3500 on the moneyline, the 17th-best odds among all college basketball teams.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Starting at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, December 4, the Crimson Tide host the Arkansas State Red Wolves. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Alabama NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+3500||17th||Bet $100 to win $3500|
|Preseason||+3500||17th||Bet $100 to win $3500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Alabama Team Stats
- Alabama has a +130 scoring differential, topping opponents by 18.6 points per game. It is putting up 94.9 points per game to rank second in college basketball and is giving up 76.3 per contest to rank 285th in college basketball.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Alabama and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Alabama Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 2-1 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Alabama has two Quadrant 2 wins, tied for the third-most in the nation. But it also has one Quadrant 2 loss, tied for the 44th-most.
- Alabama has three wins against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 40th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Alabama Players
- The Crimson Tide points and assists leader is Mark Sears. He scores 20.7 points per game and records 4.0 assists.
- Grant Nelson paces Alabama with 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Sears makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the Crimson Tide.
- Alabama's blocks leader is Nelson, who records 2.0 per game. Aaron Estrada leads the team by averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.