Auburn vs. Alabama A&M Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Auburn Tigers (3-1) and Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-2) at Neville Arena has a projected final score of 97-63 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Auburn, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 8:00 PM ET on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Auburn should cover the spread, which currently sits at 33.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 154.5 over/under.
Auburn vs. Alabama A&M Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Auburn, Alabama
- Venue: Neville Arena
- Line: Auburn -33.5
- Point Total: 154.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Auburn vs. Alabama A&M Score Prediction
- Prediction: Auburn 97, Alabama A&M 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Auburn vs. Alabama A&M
- Pick ATS: Auburn (-33.5)
- Pick OU: Over (154.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Auburn Performance Insights
- With 72.8 points scored per game and 67.7 points allowed last season, Auburn was 149th in the country offensively and 102nd defensively.
- The Tigers were 117th in college basketball in rebounds per game (32.6) and 240th in rebounds allowed (32.0) last year.
- Last season Auburn was ranked 101st in college basketball in assists with 14.1 per game.
- The Tigers were 274th in the country in 3-pointers made (6.5 per game) and 318th in 3-point percentage (31.5%) last season.
- Last year, Auburn was 17th-best in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (5.6 per game) and sixth-best in defensive 3-point percentage (28.8%).
- Last year, Auburn attempted 35.2% of its shots from beyond the arc, and 64.8% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 25.3% of Auburn's buckets were 3-pointers, and 74.7% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.