Troy vs. Sam Houston Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest that pits the Troy Trojans (2-2) against the Sam Houston Bearkats (1-3) at Trojan Arena has a good chance to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 76-75 in favor of Troy. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, Troy is projected to cover the spread (1.5) against Sam Houston. The two teams are expected to exceed the 138.5 total.
Troy vs. Sam Houston Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Troy, Alabama
- Venue: Trojan Arena
- Line: Sam Houston -1.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Sam Houston -140, Troy +115
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Troy vs. Sam Houston Score Prediction
- Prediction: Troy 76, Sam Houston 75
Spread & Total Prediction for Troy vs. Sam Houston
- Pick ATS: Troy (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (138.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Troy Performance Insights
- Troy ranked 139th in the country last season with 73.2 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 77th with 66.8 points allowed per game.
- Last season the Trojans pulled down 31.6 rebounds per game (187th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 29.9 rebounds per contest (97th-ranked).
- Troy ranked 143rd in the nation with 13.5 dimes per game.
- The Trojans ranked 235th in the country with 12.4 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 54th with 13.8 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Trojans drained 7.7 threes per game (134th-ranked in college basketball). They sported a 32% shooting percentage (299th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Last year Troy gave up 6.1 threes per game (46th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 31.8% (64th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Troy attempted 34.8 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 59% of the shots it took (and 70.3% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 24.2 three-pointers per contest, which were 41% of its shots (and 29.7% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.