Ryan O'Reilly Game Preview: Predators vs. Avalanche - November 20
The Nashville Predators, with Ryan O'Reilly, will be on the ice Monday at 8:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Colorado Avalanche. If you'd like to wager on O'Reilly's prop bets, we've got plenty of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Ryan O'Reilly vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -133)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +155)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
O'Reilly Season Stats Insights
- O'Reilly has averaged 20:25 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of -6).
- In O'Reilly's 16 games played this season he's scored in five of them and netted multiple goals in two.
- In nine of 16 games this season, O'Reilly has recorded a point, and four of those games included multiple points.
- O'Reilly has an assist in six of 16 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- O'Reilly's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 57.1% that he goes over.
- O'Reilly has an implied probability of 39.2% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
O'Reilly Stats vs. the Avalanche
- The Avalanche are 11th in goals allowed, giving up 49 total goals (3.1 per game) in the NHL.
- The team has the NHL's sixth-best goal differential at +12.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.