Auburn vs. UCF Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game that pits the UCF Knights (2-0) against the Auburn Tigers (3-1) at Addition Financial Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 78-66 in favor of UCF, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Tigers are coming off of a 67-53 loss to Cal in their most recent outing on Friday.
Auburn vs. UCF Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Addition Financial Arena in Orlando, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Auburn vs. UCF Score Prediction
- Prediction: UCF 78, Auburn 66
Other SEC Predictions
- Houston Christian vs Texas A&M
- South Dakota State vs South Carolina
- Texas Southern vs LSU
- Central Arkansas vs Arkansas
- Southern Indiana vs Missouri
- Florida vs Purdue
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Auburn Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers scored 66.6 points per game last season (145th in college basketball) and allowed 65.9 (222nd in college basketball) for a +23 scoring differential overall.
- Auburn scored fewer points in conference action (59.4 per game) than overall (66.6).
- At home, the Tigers put up 71.3 points per game last season, 14.9 more than they averaged on the road (56.4).
- Auburn conceded fewer points at home (59.7 per game) than on the road (75.0) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.