Troy vs. Tennessee Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest features the Tennessee Volunteers (2-1) and the Troy Trojans (0-2) matching up at Thompson-Boling Arena in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 88-66 victory for heavily favored Tennessee according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Trojans enter this game on the heels of a 65-61 loss to Samford on Tuesday.
Troy vs. Tennessee Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network+
Troy vs. Tennessee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tennessee 88, Troy 66
Other Sun Belt Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Troy Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Trojans' +165 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 5.5 points per game) was a result of scoring 83.3 points per game (third in college basketball) while allowing 77.8 per outing (357th in college basketball).
- Troy averaged 0.9 more points in Sun Belt games (84.2) than overall (83.3).
- At home, the Trojans scored 88.9 points per game last season, 8.3 more than they averaged away (80.6).
- At home, Troy conceded 76.6 points per game, 2.1 fewer points than it allowed on the road (78.7).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.