South Alabama vs. SIU-Edwardsville Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest features the South Alabama Jaguars (2-3) and the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (3-2) clashing at Mitchell Center in what should be a competitive matchup, with a projected 71-70 victory for South Alabama according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 1:00 PM ET on November 19.
According to our computer prediction, SIU-Edwardsville projects to cover the 3.5-point spread in its matchup against South Alabama. The total is currently listed at 128.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
South Alabama vs. SIU-Edwardsville Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Mobile, Alabama
- Venue: Mitchell Center
- Line: South Alabama -3.5
- Point Total: 128.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Alabama vs. SIU-Edwardsville Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Alabama 71, SIU-Edwardsville 70
Spread & Total Prediction for South Alabama vs. SIU-Edwardsville
- Pick ATS: SIU-Edwardsville (+3.5)
- Pick OU: Over (128.5)
South Alabama's record against the spread so far this season is 2-2-0, while SIU-Edwardsville's is 4-0-0. A total of two out of the Jaguars' games this season have gone over the point total, and zero of the Cougars' games have gone over. The teams score 139 points per game, 10.5 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Alabama Performance Insights
- The Jaguars have been outscored by 9.8 points per game (scoring 73.8 points per game to rank 215th in college basketball while allowing 83.6 per contest to rank 341st in college basketball) and have a -49 scoring differential overall.
- South Alabama averages 32.8 rebounds per game (232nd in college basketball) compared to the 33.4 of its opponents.
- South Alabama hits 7.2 three-pointers per game (202nd in college basketball), while its opponents have made 7.6 on average.
- The Jaguars average 90.5 points per 100 possessions on offense (242nd in college basketball), and allow 102.6 points per 100 possessions (337th in college basketball).
- South Alabama has had more turnovers than its opponents this season, committing 12 per game (167th in college basketball action) while forcing 9.4 (330th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.