Samford vs. Alabama State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest between the Samford Bulldogs (3-0) and Alabama State Hornets (0-4) squaring off at Pete Hanna Center has a projected final score of 74-59 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Samford, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 6:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their last outing on Tuesday, the Bulldogs earned a 65-61 win against Troy.
Samford vs. Alabama State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Pete Hanna Center in Birmingham, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Samford vs. Alabama State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Samford 74, Alabama State 59
Other SoCon Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Samford Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs were outscored by two points per game last season, with a -61 scoring differential overall. They put up 65.6 points per game (164th in college basketball), and gave up 67.6 per contest (265th in college basketball).
- Samford's offense was worse in SoCon games last season, tallying 64.9 points per contest, compared to its season average of 65.6 PPG.
- The Bulldogs averaged 72.5 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 60.9 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 11.6 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Samford surrendered 63.4 points per game in home games. In road games, it allowed 71.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.