How to Watch the North Alabama vs. Florida State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 4 Florida State Seminoles (10-0) face an FCS opponent, the North Alabama Lions (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium.
Florida State has been surging on both offense and defense, ranking 13th-best in scoring offense (38.3 points per game) and 15th-best in scoring defense (17.3 points allowed per game). North Alabama's defense has been bottom-25 in total defense this season, allowing 424.4 total yards per game, which ranks 19th-worst. On the offensive side of the ball, it ranks 28th with 406.6 total yards per contest.
We give more info below, including how to watch this game on The CW.
North Alabama vs. Florida State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Channel: The CW
- City: Tallahassee, Florida
- Venue: Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Florida vs Missouri
- Michigan vs Maryland
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- South Florida vs UTSA
- SMU vs Memphis
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- UCLA vs USC
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
North Alabama vs. Florida State Key Statistics
|North Alabama||Florida State|
|406.6 (30th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||443.7 (29th)|
|424.4 (110th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||332.9 (30th)|
|164.6 (33rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||153.7 (74th)|
|242 (33rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||290 (18th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (2nd)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||13 (75th)|
North Alabama Stats Leaders
- Noah Walters has been a dual threat for North Alabama this season. He has 2,280 passing yards (228 per game) while completing 59.3% of his passes. He's tossed 19 touchdown passes and 12 interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 375 yards (37.5 ypg) on 90 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Demarcus Lacey has rushed 118 times for 581 yards, with three touchdowns.
- Takairee Kenebrew has collected 38 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 635 (63.5 yards per game). He's been targeted 41 times and has nine touchdowns.
- David Florence has put up a 397-yard season so far. He's caught 38 passes on 39 targets.
- Dakota Warfield's 29 catches (on 21 targets) have netted him 352 yards (35.2 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Florida State Stats Leaders
- Jordan Travis has racked up 2,724 yards (272.4 ypg) on 206-of-320 passing with 20 touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 160 rushing yards (16 ypg) on 72 carries while scoring seven touchdowns on the ground.
- Trey Benson has carried the ball 115 times for a team-high 751 yards on the ground and has found the end zone 10 times as a runner. He's also tacked on 17 catches for 214 yards (21.4 per game) and one touchdown in the pass game.
- Lawrance Toafili has piled up 292 yards on 50 carries, scoring two times.
- Keon Coleman's 562 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 70 times and has collected 42 receptions and 10 touchdowns.
- Johnny Wilson has caught 30 passes for 497 yards (49.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Jaheim Bell has compiled 34 receptions for 406 yards, an average of 40.6 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Florida State or North Alabama gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.