North Alabama vs. Jacksonville State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the North Alabama Lions (2-1) versus the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (1-2) at Flowers Hall has a projected final score of 76-67 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of North Alabama, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 8:15 PM ET on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, North Alabama projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup against Jacksonville State. The over/under is listed at 142.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
North Alabama vs. Jacksonville State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Florence, Alabama
- Venue: Flowers Hall
- Line: North Alabama -2.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): North Alabama -145, Jacksonville State +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
North Alabama vs. Jacksonville State Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Alabama 76, Jacksonville State 67
Spread & Total Prediction for North Alabama vs. Jacksonville State
- Pick ATS: North Alabama (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
North Alabama Performance Insights
- North Alabama was 119th in the nation in points scored (74.1 per game) and 297th in points conceded (74.3) last year.
- The Lions collected 31.1 rebounds per game and gave up 32.5 boards last season, ranking 229th and 275th, respectively, in the country.
- At 11.5 assists per game last year, North Alabama was 304th in the country.
- Last year, the Lions were 149th in the nation in 3-point makes (7.6 per game) and 36th in 3-point percentage (37%).
- Giving up 8 3-pointers per game and conceding 36.6% from beyond the arc last season, North Alabama was 277th and 331st in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- North Alabama attempted 35% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 65% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 28.3% of North Alabama's baskets were 3-pointers, and 71.7% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.