Jacksonville State vs. Louisiana Tech: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (7-3) will face off against a fellow CUSA opponent, the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-8) in a matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Burgess-Snow Field at JSU Stadium. The Bulldogs will attempt to pull off an upset as 9.5-point underdogs. An over/under of 54.5 points has been set for the contest.
You can check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Jacksonville State vs. Louisiana Tech matchup in this article.
Jacksonville State vs. Louisiana Tech Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Jacksonville, Alabama
- Venue: Burgess-Snow Field at JSU Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Jacksonville State vs. Louisiana Tech Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Jacksonville State Moneyline||Louisiana Tech Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Jacksonville State (-9.5)||54.5||-350||+280||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Jacksonville State (-9.5)||54.5||-360||+280||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- UCLA vs USC
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- SMU vs Memphis
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Michigan vs Maryland
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Florida vs Missouri
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- North Carolina vs Clemson
Jacksonville State vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Trends
- Jacksonville State has won six games against the spread this season, while failing to cover twice.
- The Gamecocks have won their only game this season when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Louisiana Tech has won three games against the spread this season, failing to cover seven times.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread once this year (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.