Jacksonville State vs. North Alabama Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game at Flowers Hall has the North Alabama Lions (2-1) taking on the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (1-2) at 8:15 PM ET on November 18. Our computer prediction projects a 76-67 victory for North Alabama, who are favored by our model.
Based on our computer prediction, North Alabama projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup versus Jacksonville State. The over/under is currently listed at 142.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Jacksonville State vs. North Alabama Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Florence, Alabama
- Venue: Flowers Hall
- Line: North Alabama -2.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): North Alabama -145, Jacksonville State +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Jacksonville State vs. North Alabama Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Alabama 76, Jacksonville State 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Jacksonville State vs. North Alabama
- Pick ATS: North Alabama (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Jacksonville State Performance Insights
- Last season Jacksonville State put up 69.9 points per game (212th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 70.3 points per contest (184th-ranked).
- The Gamecocks ranked 25th-best in college basketball by allowing only 27.9 rebounds per game. They ranked 117th in college basketball by averaging 32.6 boards per contest.
- Jacksonville State put up 12.3 dimes per game, which ranked them 237th in the nation.
- Last season the Gamecocks committed 12.8 turnovers per game (272nd-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.0 turnovers per contest (264th-ranked).
- The Gamecocks drained 9.1 three-pointers per game last year (30th-ranked in college basketball), and they sported a 37.7% three-point percentage (22nd-best).
- Jacksonville State was in the bottom 25 in the nation in threes allowed per game with 9.3 (seventh-worst), and it ranked 247th in college basketball with a 34.7% three-point percentage allowed to opponents.
- Of the shots attempted by Jacksonville State last year, 56.2% of them were two-pointers (62.4% of the team's made baskets) and 43.8% were threes (37.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.