Best Bets & Odds for the Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game – Saturday, November 18
The Auburn Tigers (6-4) and New Mexico State Aggies (8-3) will battle in a matchup at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, Alabama. For odds and best bets, keep scrolling.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Auburn vs. New Mexico State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Auburn vs. New Mexico State?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Auburn, Alabama
- Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Auburn 32, New Mexico State 16
- Auburn has yet to lose a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- The Tigers have played as a moneyline favorite of -2500 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- New Mexico State has been an underdog in five games this season and won three (60%) of those contests.
- The Aggies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1100.
- The Tigers have an implied moneyline win probability of 96.2% in this matchup.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
New Mexico State (+26.5)
- Auburn has five wins in 10 games versus the spread this season.
- This season, the Tigers have one ATS win in two games as a favorite of 26.5 points or more.
- New Mexico State owns a record of 6-2-1 against the spread this season.
Parlay your bets together on the Auburn vs. New Mexico State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (48.5)
- Auburn and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday's total of 48.5 points five times this season.
- In the New Mexico State's 11 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday's total of 48.5.
- The over/under for the game of 48.5 is 9.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Auburn (29.3 points per game) and New Mexico State (28.7 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||51.8||50.7||52.8|
|Implied Total AVG||33.1||35.6||30.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-0||2-0||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-4||0-2||1-2|
New Mexico State
|Point Total AVG||52.1||49.5||53.4|
|Implied Total AVG||28.4||27.7||28.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||2-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-2||0-0||3-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.