Alabama A&M vs. Lipscomb Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game at Allen Arena has the Lipscomb Bisons (2-2) squaring off against the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-1) at 1:00 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 85-65 victory as our model heavily favors Lipscomb.
According to our computer prediction, Lipscomb projects to cover the 12.5-point spread in its matchup against Alabama A&M. The over/under is listed at 150.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Alabama A&M vs. Lipscomb Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Allen Arena
- Line: Lipscomb -12.5
- Point Total: 150.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Lipscomb -1000, Alabama A&M +625
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Alabama A&M vs. Lipscomb Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lipscomb 85, Alabama A&M 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Alabama A&M vs. Lipscomb
- Pick ATS: Lipscomb (-12.5)
- Pick OU: Under (150.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Alabama A&M Performance Insights
- Alabama A&M was 224th in the nation last year with 69.6 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 204th with 70.9 points allowed per contest.
- The Bulldogs ranked 283rd in the country with 29.9 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 257th with 32.2 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Alabama A&M averaged 12.7 assists per game, which ranked them 204th in the country.
- Last year the Bulldogs averaged 13.8 turnovers per game (327th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 14.6 turnovers per contest (31st-ranked).
- With 6.8 treys per game, the Bulldogs were 237th in the nation. They owned a 37% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 36th in college basketball.
- Alabama A&M ranked 230th in the nation with 7.6 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 205th with a 34.1% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- Alabama A&M took 67.3% two-pointers and 32.7% three-pointers last year. Of the team's buckets, 72.5% were two-pointers and 27.5% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.