South Alabama vs. Nicholls State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest between the Nicholls State Colonels (1-2) and South Alabama Jaguars (1-2) squaring off at Mitchell Center has a projected final score of 78-71 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Nicholls State, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 8:00 PM ET on November 16.
According to our computer prediction, Nicholls State is projected to cover the spread (7.5) versus South Alabama. The two sides are expected to go over the 138.5 total.
South Alabama vs. Nicholls State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Mobile, Alabama
- Venue: Mitchell Center
- Line: South Alabama -7.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): South Alabama -350, Nicholls State +280
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Alabama vs. Nicholls State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nicholls State 78, South Alabama 71
Spread & Total Prediction for South Alabama vs. Nicholls State
- Pick ATS: Nicholls State (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (138.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Alabama Performance Insights
- South Alabama was 191st in college basketball in points scored (70.9 per game) and 45th in points allowed (65.2) last year.
- The Jaguars collected 30.1 rebounds per game and gave up 32.9 boards last season, ranking 270th and 294th, respectively, in the nation.
- South Alabama was 307th in the country in assists (11.4 per game) last year.
- The Jaguars were 149th in college basketball in 3-pointers made (7.6 per game) and 162nd in 3-point percentage (34.5%) last season.
- South Alabama was the second-best team in the country in 3-pointers allowed (4.9 per game) and 10th-best in 3-point percentage defensively (29.4%) last season.
- South Alabama attempted 62.2% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 37.8% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 72.1% of South Alabama's buckets were 2-pointers, and 27.9% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.