Hawks vs. Knicks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Atlanta Hawks (6-4) take the court against the New York Knicks (5-5) as just 1.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on BSSE and MSG. The matchup has an over/under set at 229.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hawks vs. Knicks Odds & Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: BSSE and MSG
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hawks Betting Records & Stats
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over 229.5 combined points in seven of 10 games this season.
- Atlanta's games this year have an average point total of 238.2, 8.7 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Hawks have a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- Atlanta has entered the game as favorites five times this season and won three of those games.
- This season, Atlanta has won three of its five games when favored by at least -120 on the moneyline.
- The Hawks have a 54.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Hawks vs Knicks Additional Info
|Hawks vs Knicks Injury Report|
|Hawks vs Knicks Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs Knicks Prediction|
|Hawks vs Knicks Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs Knicks Player Props|
|How to Watch Hawks vs Knicks|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hawks vs. Knicks Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 229.5||% of Games Over 229.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Hawks Insights & Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread in a lower percentage of its home games than road games. It has covered one time in four games when playing at home, and it has covered three times in six games when playing on the road.
- The Hawks put up 16.6 more points per game (120.9) than the Knicks allow (104.3).
- Atlanta is 4-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall when scoring more than 104.3 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Hawks vs. Knicks Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Hawks vs. Knicks Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.