Celtics vs. 76ers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Eastern-leading Philadelphia 76ers (8-2) are 5.5-point underdogs as they look to defeat the Boston Celtics (8-2). The teams play Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN and NBCS-BOS.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Celtics vs. 76ers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN and NBCS-BOS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Celtics vs. 76ers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Celtics 117 - 76ers 113
Celtics vs 76ers Additional Info
|Celtics vs 76ers Injury Report|
|Celtics vs 76ers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs 76ers Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs 76ers Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs 76ers Player Props|
|How to Watch Celtics vs 76ers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Celtics vs. 76ers
- Pick ATS: 76ers (+ 5.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Celtics (-4.0)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 229.2
- The Celtics (7-3-0 ATS) have covered the spread 70% of the time, 10% less often than the 76ers (8-2-0) this season.
- As a 5.5-point underdog or more in 2023-24, Philadelphia is 1-0 against the spread compared to the 6-1 ATS record Boston puts up as a 5.5-point favorite.
- When it comes to going over the total in 2023-24, Philadelphia and its opponents do it more often (60% of the time) than Boston and its opponents (50%).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Celtics are 8-2, a better record than the 76ers have recorded (1-1) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Celtics with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Performance Insights
- Things are clicking for the Celtics, who are scoring 119.6 points per game (fifth-best in NBA) and allowing 105.9 points per contest (fourth-best).
- Boston is top-five this season in rebounding, ranking best in the league with 48.2 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, it ranks 10th with 42.6 rebounds allowed per contest.
- So far this year, the Celtics rank 17th in the league in assists, averaging 25.2 per game.
- Boston, who ranks sixth in the league with 12.5 turnovers per game, is forcing 11.1 turnovers per contest, which is worst in the NBA.
- The Celtics rank top-five this year in three-point shooting, ranking second-best in the league with 16.1 treys per game. Meanwhile, they rank eighth with a 36.9% shooting percentage from three-point land.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
76ers Performance Insights
- The 76ers are the third-best squad in the NBA in points scored (121.2 per game) and 11th in points conceded (111.7).
- Philadelphia is seventh in the NBA in rebounds per game (46.8) and second-best in rebounds conceded (41.1).
- The 76ers are 15th in the NBA in assists (25.3 per game) in 2023-24.
- In terms of turnovers, Philadelphia is 10th in the league in committing them (13.2 per game). It is 16th in forcing them (13.9 per game).
- In 2023-24 the 76ers are fifth-worst in the league in 3-point makes (10.7 per game) and rank 10th in 3-point percentage (36.4%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.