South Alabama vs. Alabama Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0) and South Alabama Jaguars (1-1) squaring off at Coleman Coliseum has a projected final score of 92-61 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Alabama, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Alabama projects to cover the 20.5-point spread in its matchup against South Alabama. The over/under is listed at 153.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
South Alabama vs. Alabama Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Venue: Coleman Coliseum
- Line: Alabama -20.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Alabama -5000, South Alabama +1400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Alabama vs. Alabama Score Prediction
- Prediction: Alabama 92, South Alabama 61
Spread & Total Prediction for South Alabama vs. Alabama
- Pick ATS: Alabama (-20.5)
- Pick OU: Under (153.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Alabama Performance Insights
- With 70.9 points per game on offense, South Alabama was 191st in college basketball last year. Defensively, it gave up 65.2 points per contest, which ranked 45th in college basketball.
- Last year the Jaguars grabbed 30.1 rebounds per game (270th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 32.9 rebounds per contest (294th-ranked).
- South Alabama put up 11.4 assists per game, which ranked them 307th in the country.
- The Jaguars ranked top-25 last year in turnovers, ninth-best in college basketball with 9.2 turnovers per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 304th with 10.5 forced turnovers per contest.
- With 7.6 threes per game, the Jaguars were 149th in the country. They sported a 34.5% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 162nd in college basketball.
- South Alabama thrived in terms of defending against three-point shooting last season, ranking second-best in college basketball in three-pointers allowed per game (4.9) and 10th-best in three-point percentage allowed (29.4%).
- South Alabama attempted 36.2 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 62.2% of the shots it took (and 72.1% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 22.0 three-pointers per contest, which were 37.8% of its shots (and 27.9% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.