Samford vs. Troy Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game at Trojan Arena has the Samford Bulldogs (2-0) taking on the Troy Trojans (0-1) at 6:15 PM (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a victory for Samford by a score of 74-68, who is slightly favored by our model.
The Bulldogs came out on top in their most recent outing 65-62 against Central Arkansas on Saturday.
Samford vs. Troy Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:15 PM ET
- Where: Trojan Arena in Troy, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Samford vs. Troy Score Prediction
- Prediction: Samford 74, Troy 68
Other SoCon Predictions
- Furman vs Charleston Southern
- East Tennessee State vs Radford
- North Carolina Central vs Wofford
- Chattanooga vs Tennessee Tech
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Samford Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs were outscored by two points per game last season with a -61 scoring differential overall. They put up 65.6 points per game (164th in college basketball) and allowed 67.6 per contest (265th in college basketball).
- In SoCon games, Samford averaged 0.7 fewer points (64.9) than overall (65.6) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Bulldogs averaged 72.5 points per game last season. On the road, they averaged 60.9.
- At home, Samford conceded 63.4 points per game last season. On the road, it allowed 71.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.