North Alabama vs. Mississippi State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest that pits the Mississippi State Bulldogs (2-0) versus the North Alabama Lions (2-0) at Humphrey Coliseum has a projected final score of 76-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Mississippi State, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 7:30 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, North Alabama should cover the point spread, which is listed at 18.5. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 138.5 total.
North Alabama vs. Mississippi State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Starkville, Mississippi
- Venue: Humphrey Coliseum
- Line: Mississippi State -18.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Mississippi State -5000, North Alabama +1350
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
North Alabama vs. Mississippi State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mississippi State 76, North Alabama 68
Spread & Total Prediction for North Alabama vs. Mississippi State
- Pick ATS: North Alabama (+18.5)
- Pick OU: Over (138.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
North Alabama Performance Insights
- On offense, North Alabama put up 74.1 points per game (119th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It surrendered 74.3 points per contest at the other end of the court (297th-ranked).
- The Lions pulled down 31.1 rebounds per game (229th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 32.5 rebounds per contest (275th-ranked).
- North Alabama ranked 304th in the nation with 11.5 dimes per game.
- The Lions ranked 61st in the country with 10.7 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 276th with 10.8 forced turnovers per game.
- With 7.6 threes per game, the Lions were 149th in the country. They sported a 37.0% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 36th in college basketball.
- North Alabama ceded 8.0 treys per game (277th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 36.6% (331st-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- North Alabama attempted 38.4 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 65% of the shots it took (and 71.7% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 20.7 threes per contest, which were 35% of its shots (and 28.3% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.