Hawks vs. Pistons Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Detroit Pistons (2-9) host the Atlanta Hawks (5-4) after losing four straight home games. The Hawks are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hawks vs. Pistons Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET and BSSE
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hawks vs. Pistons Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hawks 119 - Pistons 112
Hawks vs Pistons Additional Info
|Hawks vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Hawks vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats|
|Hawks vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Hawks vs Pistons|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Hawks vs. Pistons
- Pick ATS: Hawks (- 4.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Hawks (-7.1)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 230.6
- The Pistons' .455 ATS win percentage (5-6-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Hawks' .333 mark (3-6-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Atlanta hasn't covered the spread as a 4.5-point favorite or more this season, while Detroit covers as an underdog of 4.5 or more 50% of the time.
- Detroit and its opponents have gone over the point total 63.6% of the time this season (seven out of 11). That's more often than Atlanta and its opponents have (five out of nine).
- The Hawks have a .500 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (2-2) this season, higher than the .200 winning percentage for the Pistons as a moneyline underdog (2-8).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Hawks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hawks Performance Insights
- The Hawks have been led by their offense, as they rank fourth-best in the NBA by posting 120.3 points per game. They rank 23rd in the league in points allowed (117 per contest).
- Atlanta ranks eighth in the NBA with 46.7 boards per game so far this season. Meanwhile, it ranks seventh with 42 rebounds allowed per contest.
- The Hawks are putting up 26.4 dimes per game, which ranks them 10th in the NBA in 2023-24.
- With 15.1 turnovers per game, Atlanta ranks 23rd in the NBA. It forces 15 turnovers per contest, which ranks eighth in the league.
- The Hawks are making 12.9 three-pointers per game (11th-ranked in NBA) this season, while owning a 35.4% three-point percentage (18th-ranked).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.