Alabama vs. South Alabama: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The No. 22 Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0) are heavy, 20.5-point favorites against the South Alabama Jaguars (1-1) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on SEC Network+. The point total is 153.5 for the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Alabama vs. South Alabama Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Venue: Coleman Coliseum
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Alabama Betting Records & Stats
- Of Alabama's 34 games last season, they went over this contest's total of 153.5 points 11 times.
- Alabama games had an average of 150.1 points last season, 3.4 less than this game's over/under.
- Alabama went 21-13-0 ATS last season.
- Alabama was the moneyline favorite 30 total times last season. It went 27-3 in those games.
- The Crimson Tide won all three games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -5000 or shorter.
- Alabama has a 98.0% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Alabama vs. South Alabama Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 153.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 153.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Alabama Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 81.8 points per game the Crimson Tide put up were 16.6 more points than the Jaguars allowed (65.2).
- Alabama had a 17-8 record against the spread and a 25-3 record overall last season when putting up more than 65.2 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Alabama vs. South Alabama Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 20.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Alabama vs. South Alabama Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|9-4-0||Home ATS Record||8-3-0|
|6-6-0||Away ATS Record||7-7-0|
|89.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||73.1|
|73.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||67.9|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||3-8-0|
|4-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.