Alabama vs. South Alabama Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0) and the South Alabama Jaguars (1-1) at Coleman Coliseum is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 92-61 and heavily favors Alabama to come out on top. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Alabama projects to cover the 20.5-point spread in its matchup versus South Alabama. The over/under is listed at 153.5, and the two teams are projected to come in below that total.
Alabama vs. South Alabama Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Venue: Coleman Coliseum
- Line: Alabama -20.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Alabama -5000, South Alabama +1400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Alabama vs. South Alabama Score Prediction
- Prediction: Alabama 92, South Alabama 61
Spread & Total Prediction for Alabama vs. South Alabama
- Pick ATS: Alabama (-20.5)
- Pick OU: Under (153.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Alabama Performance Insights
- Last year, Alabama was seventh-best in college basketball offensively (81.8 points scored per game) and ranked 122nd on defense (68.3 points allowed).
- On the boards, the Crimson Tide were best in college basketball in rebounds (41.2 per game) last year. They were 299th in rebounds conceded (33 per game).
- At 15 assists per game last season, Alabama was 49th in college basketball.
- Last year, the Crimson Tide were 10th-best in the country in 3-point makes (9.9 per game), and they ranked No. 215 in 3-point percentage (33.5%).
- Alabama was the 13th-best squad in the nation in 3-pointers conceded (5.5 per game) and third-best in 3-point percentage defensively (28.3%) last season.
- Alabama took 47.2% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 52.8% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 35.8% of Alabama's baskets were 3-pointers, and 64.2% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.