Alabama vs. South Alabama: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The South Alabama Jaguars (1-1) battle the Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Coleman Coliseum. It begins at 8:00 PM ET on SEC Network+.
In this article, you can take a look at odds and spreads for the Alabama vs. South Alabama matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Alabama vs. South Alabama Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Coleman Coliseum in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network+
Alabama vs. South Alabama Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Alabama Moneyline||South Alabama Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Alabama (-20.5)||153.5||-5000||+1400||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Alabama (-19.5)||152.5||-4000||+1400||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Alabama vs. South Alabama Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Alabama put together a 21-13-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 15 times in Crimson Tide games.
- South Alabama put together a 21-11-0 ATS record last season.
- Last season, 16 of the Jaguars' games went over the point total.
Alabama Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +3500
- Oddsmakers rate Alabama much higher (18th-best in the country) than the computer rankings do (34th).
- The implied probability of Alabama winning the national championship, based on its +3500 moneyline odds, is 2.8%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.