Justin Watson vs. the Jets' Defense: Week 4 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
The Kansas City Chiefs' Justin Watson will face the New York Jets' defense and Jordan Whitehead in Week 4 action at MetLife Stadium. See below for more stats and analysis on the Chiefs pass catchers' matchup versus the Jets pass defense.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Chiefs vs. Jets Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Venue: MetLife Stadium
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Justin Watson Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Jets|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Justin Watson vs. Jordan Whitehead Insights
Justin Watson & the Chiefs' Offense
- Justin Watson's team-leading 158 yards as a receiver have come on seven catches (out of 12 targets).
- In terms of passing yards, Kansas City has 827 (275.7 per game), the seventh-most in the NFL.
- The Chiefs put up 26 points per game, 11th in the NFL.
- Kansas City carries one of the highest pass rates in the league this season, passing the ball 39.3 times per game (eighth in NFL).
- In the red zone, the Chiefs are airing it out quite a bit compared to the rest of the league, ranking third in the NFL with 21 total red-zone pass attempts (58.3% red-zone pass rate).
Jordan Whitehead & the Jets' Defense
- Jordan Whitehead has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 21 tackles, one TFL, and four passes defended.
- When it comes to defending the pass, New York has surrendered 666 total passing yards (14th in NFL) and rank 14th in yards allowed per pass attempt (6.2).
- So far this year, the Jets rank 11th in the NFL in points allowed (20.3 per game) and 16th in total yards allowed (351.3 per game).
- New York has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Jets have given up a touchdown pass to four players this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Justin Watson vs. Jordan Whitehead Advanced Stats
|Justin Watson||Jordan Whitehead|
|Rec. Targets||12||10||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||22.6||4||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||52.7||7||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||15||1||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||1||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.