Falcons vs. Jaguars Injury Report — Week 4
The Atlanta Falcons' (2-1) injury report has two players listed as they prepare for a Sunday, October 1 matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2). The matchup kicks at 9:30 AM at Wembley Stadium.
Last time out, the Falcons lost 20-6 to the Detroit Lions.
The Jaguars faced the Houston Texans in their last outing, losing 37-17.
Atlanta Falcons Injury Report Today
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Jacksonville Jaguars Injury Report Today
|Andrew Wingard||S||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Josh Allen||OLB||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 4 Injury Reports
- Click here for Commanders vs Eagles
- Click here for Buccaneers vs Saints
- Click here for Broncos vs Bears
- Click here for Vikings vs Panthers
- Click here for Raiders vs Chargers
Falcons vs. Jaguars Game Info
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 9:30 AM ET
- Where: Wembley Stadium in London, United Kingdom
- TV Info: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Jaguars or the Falcons with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Falcons Season Insights
- The Falcons rank 25th with 283.3 total yards per contest on offense, and they rank ninth with 287.7 total yards allowed per game on defense.
- With 18.3 points per game on offense, the Falcons rank 23rd in the NFL. On defense, they rank seventh, giving up 18 points per game.
- The Falcons rank fourth-worst in passing yards per game on offense (155), but at least they've been playing well on defense, ranking fourth-best in passing yards allowed per contest (170).
- Atlanta is generating 128.3 rushing yards per contest on offense this season (10th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 117.7 rushing yards per game (18th-ranked) on defense.
- The Falcons own a +2 turnover margin this season, which ranks ninth in the NFL.
Falcons vs. Jaguars Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Jaguars (-3)
- Moneyline: Jaguars (-175), Falcons (+145)
- Total: 42.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Jaguars-Falcons matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.