TCU vs. SMU Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 23
In the contest between the TCU Horned Frogs and SMU Mustangs on Saturday, September 23 at 12:00 PM, our projection system expects the Horned Frogs to come away with the victory. Wanting projections on the final score, spread, and point total, too? Find a complete game projection below.
Looking to bet on TCU vs. SMU? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
TCU vs. SMU Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Toss Up||Under (63.5)||TCU 32, SMU 25|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 4 Predictions
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- UAB vs Georgia
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Cal vs Washington
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- UCLA vs Utah
- USC vs Arizona State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- NC State vs Virginia
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- BYU vs Kansas
TCU Betting Info (2023)
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Horned Frogs' implied win probability is 73.3%.
- The Horned Frogs have one win against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 7-point favorites or more, TCU has an ATS record of 1-1.
- One of the Horned Frogs' two games this season has gone over the point total.
- The over/under in this matchup is 63.5 points, 0.5 fewer than the average total in this season's TCU contests.
SMU Betting Info (2023)
- The implied probability of a win by the Mustangs based on the moneyline is 31.2%.
- The Mustangs have covered the spread once in two opportunities this year.
- SMU is 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- The Mustangs' two games with a set total this season have all finished under the over/under.
- The average point total for SMU this season is 4.3 points higher than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Horned Frogs vs. Mustangs 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.