South Alabama vs. Central Michigan: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The South Alabama Jaguars (2-1) are big 16.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 23, 2023 against the Central Michigan Chippewas (1-2). The contest's over/under is set at 47.5.
South Alabama ranks 73rd in scoring offense (28.3 points per game) and 51st in scoring defense (20.3 points allowed per game) this year. Central Michigan ranks 98th in points per game (23), but it has been less productive defensively, ranking ninth-worst in the FBS with 38 points surrendered per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
South Alabama vs. Central Michigan Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Mobile, Alabama
- Venue: Hancock Whitney Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on South Alabama vs. Central Michigan? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 Sun Belt Betting Trends
- Georgia Southern vs Ball State
- Buffalo vs Louisiana
- Western Kentucky vs Troy
- Nevada vs Texas State
- Appalachian State vs Wyoming
- Southern Miss vs Arkansas State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- James Madison vs Utah State
- Southern Miss vs Arkansas State
South Alabama Betting Records & Stats
- South Alabama is 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars have been favored by 16.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- South Alabama has combined with its opponent to go over in one of three games with a set total (33.3%).
- South Alabama is the moneyline favorite in its first game this season.
- South Alabama has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -700 or shorter.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Jaguars have an implied win probability of 87.5%.
South Alabama Stats Leaders
- Carter Bradley has 600 yards passing for South Alabama, completing 72.2% of his passes and throwing four touchdowns and three interceptions this season.
- La'Damian Webb has carried the ball 34 times for a team-high 272 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times as a runner.
- Kentrel Bullock has been handed the ball 44 times this year and racked up 190 yards (63.3 per game) with one touchdown.
- Caullin Lacy's team-high 303 yards as a receiver have come on 20 receptions (out of 24 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Jamaal Pritchett has reeled in eight passes while averaging 33 yards per game.
- Devin Voisin has been the target of seven passes and hauled in five catches for 77 yards, an average of 25.7 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
- Brock Higdon paces the team with two sacks, and also has two TFL and four tackles.
- Jaden Voisin, South Alabama's leading tackler, has seven tackles this year.
- Marquise Robinson has a team-high one interception to go along with one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.