How to Watch the South Alabama vs. Oklahoma State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The South Alabama Jaguars (1-1) visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (2-0) at Boone Pickens Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Oklahoma State is averaging 27.0 points per game on offense, which ranks them 83rd in the FBS. Defensively, the defense ranks 28th, giving up 14.0 points per game. From an offensive perspective, South Alabama is accumulating 26.0 points per game (89th-ranked). It ranks 88th in the FBS on the other side of the ball (27.0 points given up per game).
See more details below, including how to watch this game on ESPN+.
South Alabama vs. Oklahoma State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- TCU vs Houston
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Army vs UTSA
- Tennessee vs Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Florida State vs Boston College
- North Dakota vs Boise State
South Alabama vs. Oklahoma State Key Statistics
|South Alabama||Oklahoma State|
|387.0 (84th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||378.5 (87th)|
|424.0 (98th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||334.0 (53rd)|
|161.5 (67th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||131.0 (90th)|
|225.5 (79th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||247.5 (60th)|
|6 (121st)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|5 (14th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (74th)|
South Alabama Stats Leaders
- Carter Bradley leads South Alabama with 448 yards on 42-of-56 passing with two touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- La'Damian Webb has run the ball 16 times for 121 yards, with two touchdowns.
- Kentrel Bullock has piled up 119 yards (on 26 attempts) with one touchdown.
- Caullin Lacy paces his team with 199 receiving yards on 15 catches with one touchdown.
- Jamaal Pritchett has eight receptions (on 13 targets) for a total of 99 yards (49.5 yards per game) this year.
- Devin Voisin's five catches (on seven targets) have netted him 77 yards (38.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Oklahoma State Stats Leaders
- Alan Bowman has 193 pass yards for Oklahoma State, completing 60% of his passes this season.
- The team's top rusher, Ollie Gordon, has carried the ball 16 times for 97 yards (48.5 per game), scoring two times. He's also caught four passes for 32 yards.
- Elijah Collins has been handed the ball 16 times this year and racked up 71 yards (35.5 per game) with one touchdown.
- De'Zhaun Stribling's team-high 138 yards as a receiver have come on 11 catches (out of 16 targets) with one touchdown.
- Jaden Bray has caught eight passes for 113 yards (56.5 yards per game) this year.
- Brennan Presley has racked up 10 catches for 78 yards, an average of 39.0 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Oklahoma State or South Alabama gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.