How to Watch the North Alabama vs. Tennessee Tech Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-2) go on the road to square off against the North Alabama Lions (1-2) at Tucker Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Despite having a bottom-25 defense that ranks 23rd-worst in the FCS (485.5 yards allowed per game), Tennessee Tech has played better offensively, ranking 87th in the FCS offensively averaging 285.5 yards per game. North Alabama's defense ranks 81st in the FCS with 416.7 total yards surrendered per game, but it has been led by its offense, which ranks 20th-best by piling up 443.3 total yards per game.
For more details on this contest, including where and how to watch on ESPN+, continue reading.
North Alabama vs. Tennessee Tech Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Cookeville, Tennessee
- Venue: Tucker Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Alabama vs South Florida
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Penn State vs Illinois
- TCU vs Houston
- Army vs UTSA
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Virginia vs Maryland
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
North Alabama vs. Tennessee Tech Key Statistics
|North Alabama||Tennessee Tech|
|443.3 (2nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||285.5 (90th)|
|416.7 (121st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||485.5 (99th)|
|208.3 (20th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||88.5 (94th)|
|235 (32nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||197 (56th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (53rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (14th)|
North Alabama Stats Leaders
- Noah Walters has thrown for 678 yards (226 per game) while completing 57.4% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes with one interception this season. He's also run for 90 yards with one touchdown.
- Jalyn Daniels has rushed 16 times for 223 yards, with three touchdowns.
- Demarcus Lacey has run for 208 yards across 41 carries, scoring two touchdowns. He's chipped in with seven catches for 55 yards.
- Takairee Kenebrew leads his squad with 228 receiving yards on 11 receptions with three touchdowns.
- David Florence has recorded 137 receiving yards (45.7 yards per game) on 14 receptions.
- Dakota Warfield's nine grabs (on 11 targets) have netted him 70 yards (23.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Tennessee Tech Stats Leaders
- Ethan Roberts has thrown for 368 yards (184 ypg) to lead Tennessee Tech, completing 62.7% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season.
- Jayvian Allen has racked up 86 yards on 20 carries.
- Justin Pegues has 64 yards receiving (32 per game) on seven catches, while also collecting 21 rush yards per game.
- Brad Clark has hauled in 11 catches for 116 yards (58 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. .
- Ezra Widelock has a total of 41 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing five throws.
Rep your team with officially licensed Tennessee Tech or North Alabama gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.