The 2023 Valero Texas Open Odds & Preview: Chris Kirk
Chris Kirk is in fourth place, with a score of -8, heading into the final round of the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks).
Looking to bet on Chris Kirk at the Valero Texas Open this week? Read on for all the stats and odds you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Chris Kirk Insights
- Over his last 16 rounds, Kirk has finished better than par on nine occasions, while also carding three bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in five of those rounds.
- Kirk has posted a score within three shots of the day's best in five of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
- In his past five tournaments, Kirk has one win and two top-five finishes.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut three times.
- Kirk has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past five appearances. During that same span, he's posted a better-than-average score twice.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Valero Texas Open Insights and Stats
- Kirk has four top-20 finishes, with three of them being top-10 finishes, in his past seven appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 14th.
- Kirk has five made cuts in his past seven appearances at this tournament.
- Kirk last competed at this event in 2022 and finished 35th.
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) measures 7,438 yards for this tournament, 144 more than the average course on the PGA Tour inthe past year (7,294).
- In the past year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) has a recent scoring average of -2.
- The average course Kirk has played i the last year (7,287 yards) is 151 yards shorter than the course he'll be playing this week (7,438).
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of -5. That is lower than this course's recent scoring average of -2.
Kirk's Last Time Out
- Kirk finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, with an average of 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which placed him in the 40th percentile among all competitors.
- Kirk was better than only 16% of the competitors at THE PLAYERS Championship on the tournament's eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.67.
- Kirk carded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at THE PLAYERS Championship, worse than the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3s at THE PLAYERS Championship, Kirk carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.7).
- Kirk's two birdies or better on the 20 par-4s at THE PLAYERS Championship were less than the field average (5.1).
- At that last outing, Kirk's performance on the 20 par-4s included a bogey or worse four times (the field's average was worse, at 7.1).
- Kirk ended THE PLAYERS Championship with a birdie or better on two of eight par-5s, worse than the tournament average, 5.1.
- On the eight par-5s at THE PLAYERS Championship, Kirk recorded one bogey or worse, less than the field average of 1.3.
Valero Texas Open Time and Date Info
- Date: March 30 - April 2, 2023
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Par: 72 / 7,438 yards
- Kirk Odds to Win: +1400 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
All statistics in this article reflect Kirk's performance prior to the 2023 Valero Texas Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.