Alabama vs. San Diego State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
A Sweet 16 NCAA Tournament matchup features the No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (31-5) and No. 5 San Diego State Aztecs (29-6) to determine which of the squads is heading to the South Regional final when it tips off on Friday at KFC Yum! Center, starting at 6:30 PM, airing on TBS.
In this article, you can see odds and spreads for the Alabama vs. San Diego State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Game Info
- When: Friday, March 24, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Alabama vs. San Diego State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Alabama Moneyline||San Diego State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Alabama (-7.5)||137.5||-350||+280||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Alabama (-7)||138||-325||+270||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Alabama (-7)||138||-345||+260||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Alabama vs. San Diego State Betting Trends
- Alabama has put together a 21-15-0 ATS record so far this year.
- In the Crimson Tide's 36 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
- San Diego State is 17-16-1 ATS this season.
- A total of 14 Aztecs games this season have gone over the point total.
Alabama Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +320
- Oddsmakers rate Alabama equally compared to the computer rankings, best in the country.
- The Crimson Tide were +5000 to win the national championship at the start of the season, and have now improved to +320, which is the 64th-biggest change in the country.
- Alabama's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 23.8%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.