Alabama vs. Baylor Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:42 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT
Saturday's contest at Harry A. Gampel Pavilion has the Baylor Bears (19-12) squaring off against the Alabama Crimson Tide (20-10) at 5:30 PM ET (on March 18). Our computer prediction projects a close 67-65 win for Baylor, so expect a competitive matchup.
The Crimson Tide are coming off of a 71-58 loss to Kentucky in their most recent outing on Thursday.
Alabama vs. Baylor Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET
- Where: Harry A. Gampel Pavilion in Storrs, Connecticut
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Alabama vs. Baylor Score Prediction
- Prediction: Baylor 67, Alabama 66
Alabama Schedule Analysis
- In their best win of the season on January 15, the Crimson Tide beat the Ole Miss Rebels, a top 50 team (No. 19) in our computer rankings, by a score of 63-58.
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, the Crimson Tide are 3-7 (.300%) -- tied for the 41st-most wins.
- Alabama has tied for the 37th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (five).
Alabama 2022-23 Best Wins
- 63-58 on the road over Ole Miss (No. 19) on January 15
- 56-53 at home over Georgia (No. 33) on December 29
- 69-66 on the road over Arkansas (No. 47) on January 26
- 76-69 on the road over Missouri (No. 67) on February 5
- 61-58 over Wake Forest (No. 79) on November 23
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Alabama Performance Insights
- The Crimson Tide put up 69.9 points per game (88th in college basketball) while allowing 59.8 per outing (66th in college basketball). They have a +303 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 10.1 points per game.
- In SEC games, Alabama has averaged 3.5 fewer points (66.4) than overall (69.9) in 2022-23.
- The Crimson Tide score 70 points per game at home, and 70.1 on the road.
- Alabama is conceding fewer points at home (53.3 per game) than away (64.3).
- While the Crimson Tide are putting up 69.9 points per game in 2022-23, they have fallen short of that over their last 10 games, amassing 66.1 points per contest.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.