Auburn vs. Tulane Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 17
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:40 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 6:38 PM CDT
Friday's game features the Auburn Tigers (15-14) and the Tulane Green Wave (18-13) matching up at Neville Arena (on March 17) at 8:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 67-63 win for Auburn.
The Tigers fell in their most recent matchup 63-47 against Georgia on Thursday.
Auburn vs. Tulane Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Neville Arena in Auburn, Alabama
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Auburn vs. Tulane Score Prediction
- Prediction: Auburn 67, Tulane 63
Auburn Schedule Analysis
- On January 22 against the Ole Miss Rebels, who rank inside the top 50 (No. 28) in our computer rankings, the Tigers claimed their best win of the season, a 77-76 victory at home.
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, the Tigers are 1-10 (.091%) -- tied for the 23rd-most losses.
Auburn 2022-23 Best Wins
- 77-76 at home over Ole Miss (No. 28) on January 22
- 74-73 over Colorado State (No. 93) on November 26
- 71-68 on the road over Kentucky (No. 96) on January 26
- 66-55 at home over Florida (No. 103) on January 30
- 65-55 at home over Texas A&M (No. 118) on February 16
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Auburn Performance Insights
- The Tigers have a +9 scoring differential, putting up 66.8 points per game (143rd in college basketball) and allowing 66.5 (235th in college basketball).
- Auburn's offense has been less effective in SEC tilts this season, scoring 59.4 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 66.8 PPG.
- The Tigers are posting 71.2 points per game in home games. In road games, they are averaging 56.6 points per contest.
- Auburn is giving up 59.8 points per game this year in home games, which is 17.6 fewer points than it is allowing when playing on the road (77.4).
- In their last 10 games, the Tigers have been scoring 60.7 points per game, an average that's slightly lower than the 66.8 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.