Auburn vs. Iowa: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
An opening-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the No. 9-seed Auburn Tigers (20-12) hit the court against the No. 8 seed Iowa Hawkeyes (19-13) on Thursday at Legacy Arena at BJCC. The contest begins at 6:50 PM, on TNT.
In this article, you can take a look at odds and spreads for the Auburn vs. Iowa matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Auburn vs. Iowa Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 6:50 PM ET
- Where: Legacy Arena at BJCC in Birmingham, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Auburn vs. Iowa Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Auburn Moneyline||Iowa Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Auburn (-1.5)||151.5||-120||+100||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Auburn (-1)||151.5||-115||-105||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Auburn (-1)||152||-111||-111||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Auburn vs. Iowa Betting Trends
- Auburn has put together a 15-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- Tigers games have hit the over 19 out of 32 times this season.
- Iowa has won 14 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- The Hawkeyes and their opponents have combined to hit the over 16 out of 29 times this season.
Auburn Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +12000
- Auburn is 30th in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+12000), but only 31st, according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their national championship odds, the Tigers have experienced the 53rd-biggest change this season, falling from +4500 at the beginning to +12000.
- Auburn has a 0.8% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.