Alabama Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers have given the Alabama Crimson Tide (20-10) the 28th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +30000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Alabama with DraftKings Sportsbook.
At 5:30 PM ET on Saturday, March 18, the Crimson Tide go head to head with the Baylor Bears in the First Round.
Crimson Tide NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +30000 (Bet $100 to win $30000)
Think the Crimson Tide have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Alabama Team Stats
- Alabama is 88th in the nation with 69.9 points per game so far this year. At the other end, it ranks 66th with 59.8 points allowed per contest.
Alabama Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-7 | Q2 Record: 5-3 | Q3 Record: 9-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, Alabama is 3-7 (.300%) -- tied for the 41st-most wins.
- Alabama has tied for the 37th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (five).
- Alabama has nine wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 12th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.