Alabama Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Right now, the Alabama Crimson Tide (31-5) have the best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +300 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Alabama and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Crimson Tide are against the San Diego State Aztecs in the Sweet 16. Gametime is slated for 6:30 PM ET on Friday, March 24. Alabama is favored by 7.5 points (the over/under is set at 137.5).
Alabama NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+300||1st||Bet $100 to win $300|
|Pre-Tournament||+800||2nd||Bet $100 to win $800|
|Pre-New Year||+2500||14th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|Preseason||+4000||17th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Alabama Team Stats
- Alabama has a +508 scoring differential, topping opponents by 14.1 points per game. It is putting up 82.3 points per game to rank fifth in college basketball and is allowing 68.2 per outing to rank 122nd in college basketball.
- Alabama has 29 wins (29-3) when playing as the favorite, with two victories (2-2) when listed as the underdog.
- When favored by more than three points this season, Alabama is 26-1. Meanwhile, it has put up a 3-2 record when favored by three points or fewer.
Alabama Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 13-5 | Q2 Record: 7-0 | Q3 Record: 7-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Alabama is 13-5 (.722%) -- tied for the third-most victories.
- Alabama has tied for the 14th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (seven).
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams, Alabama is 7-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 46th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Alabama Players
- The Crimson Tide points and rebounds leader is Brandon Miller. He averages 19.1 points per game and adds 8.2 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Jahvon Quinerly's 3.6 per game.
- Miller knocks down 2.9 threes per game to lead the Crimson Tide.
- Alabama's blocks leader is Charles Bediako, who records 1.9 per game. Mark Sears leads the team by averaging 1.2 steals a game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.