Students hospitalized after possible carbon monoxide poisoning

By  | 

New Brockton (WTVY)-- Several New Brockton High School students have been taken to the hospital, possibly suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.

No official information has been released. However, a Facebook post from the parent of one child said she became unresponsive Thursday afternoon.

Stephanie Radcliffe said her daughter collapsed and became responsive at school. The girl also suffered from confusion and shortness of breath, per the post.

Radcliffe also said three other students were taken for medical treatment, suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Meanwhile, another parents said other students went home earlier in the day, including her son.
The school system has not yet provided a statement.