Space heater malfunction causes fire in Dothan home

By  | 

DOTHAN, Ala. (WTVY) - A space heater malfunction caused part of a house to catch on fire on Lafayette Street this morning.

The homeowner told us the outlet overheated and caught the curtain on fire.

He was able to put the fire out himself, but the fire department made sure there weren't any leftover flames.

Nobody was hurt in the incident, and the damage was contained to one room.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus