WEBB Ala.(WTVY)- A home burned down in Webb leaving one man homeless.
The Webb and Cowarts volunteer fire departments responded to the call on Bump Road at about 7:00 pm.
Once they got there the house was already engulfed in flames.
The homeowner was the only one inside and was able to make it out but the mobile home is a total loss.
Jamar Ivey Webb Fire Chief says "I believe at this point it was something electrical. The homeowner said something popped inside and he attempted to put it out but was unsuccessful and it just spread after that.
Firefighters want everyone to keep in mind during the cold months it is important to monitor your heater's and anything electrical for your safety and others.