GENEVA, Ala. - (WTVY) Geneva County is the only one of Alabama's 67 counties without a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Perry County announced their first case today.
Overall there are 1,633 cases of COVID-19 in the state.
212 people are hospitalized and 26 people have died from the illness. In all there are 44 deaths in the state but many of them are still being confirmed by the Alabama Department of Public Health.
10,847 people have been tested in the state of Alabama.
Here in the Wiregrass:
* Houston County is reporting 14 in-state cases;
* Pike County is reporting 10 cases;
* Coffee County is reporting 7 cases;
* Covington County is reporting 4 cases;
* Dale County is reporting 2 cases;
* Henry County is reporting 2 cases;
Jefferson County continues to lead the state with the number of COVID-19 cases with 376.