Dothan Municipal Court will resume on June 22
In keeping with the Safer at Home Guidelines provided by Governor Kay Ivey and the Administrative Orders of the Alabama Unified Judicial System Administrative Office of Courts, the following guidelines will be enacted when in-person court resumes June 22, 2020.
● All court dates scheduled between March 15, 2020 and June 18, 2020 will be rescheduled to a later date.
● Defendants will be notified via mail at the last known address provided to the Court.
● The Court must be notified of any address changes to ensure notification. All address changes must be submitted by mail to the City of Dothan Municipal Court or by calling the Court at 334.615.4150.
● Trial dockets will be restricted to defendants only, unless a guardian is required, to ensure safe courtroom capacity.
● Social Distancing guidelines will be strictly enforced.
● The wearing of masks is strongly encouraged.