Wiregrass Community Thanksgiving meals
DOTHAN, Ala. (WTVY) - Many organizations, churches, and businesses are helping provide free Thanksgiving meals for those that are in need, or simply want to come together with their community. Here’s a list of local free meals from Wiregrass 2-1-1.
If you know of any other community Thanksgiving meals please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add them to our list.
CHOPPER’S OL' SCHOOL BBQ-THANKSGIVING DAY 11:00 AM-3:00 PM.
- 224 Donnell Boulevard in Daleville.
- Come join us for our free Thanksgiving Meal. This year we will also be able to deliver to drop off points at Fort Rucker, Enterprise, Level Plains, and Ozark at noon and 2pm. We will also still have our eat in dining and take out. If you would like to pick up at one of these locations please call the restaurant at 334-447-8049. If we are unavailable to answer the phone, we will call you back. Please leave a message. (334) 447-8049.
THE HARBOR-NOVEMBER 25TH
- Thanksgiving to go meals 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm Wednesday, November 25th at the front door of The Harbor, 320 North Foster in Dothan. For more info, call 334-790-4031.
DOTHAN RESCUE MISSION-THANKSGIVING DAY
- Thanksgiving Day 12:00 pm-1:00 pm at Dothan Rescue Mission, 216 East Crawford Street, Dothan, AL 36301. Those in need of a Thanksgiving Meal can walk in for a plate. To help, call 334-794-4637.
LIVING HOPE COMMUNITY OUTREACH CENTER-THANKSGIVING DAY
- THANKSGIVING DAY - 10:30 AM-11:30 AM (or while supply lasts). A Single Complete Thanksgiving Dinner To-Go at 309 North Lena Street in Dothan. First Come-First Served. While Supplies Last. Must be present and sign-in to receive a dinner, one per person. For details, call 334-671-2376.
LOVE IN ACTION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES-THANKSGIVING DAY
- Thanksgiving Day 11:30 am-1:00 pm at Love In Action Ministries, 279 West Main Street, Dothan, AL 36301. Providing a Thanksgiving Meal to the Homeless and to those in need of a Thanksgiving Meal can walk in for a plate to take with them. (Due to COVID Restrictions, meals cannot be eaten at location). Want to Help? Call 334-494-4995.
MOMA TINA’S THANKSGIVING DAY MEAL
- 605 North Alice Street, Dothan. A meal will be provided on Thanksgiving Day at the Soup Kitchen. Starts at 10:30am - 12:00pm at the Soup Kitchen and at 12:00 Noon the group will bring the ministry to the streets. (Not taking requests for home delivery - those slots are filled already). VOLUNTEERS are needed to help PREPARE MEALS and FEED people that day as well as HELP DELIVERING Meals. Please meet up on Thanksgiving Morning to help prepare for the meal, call 334-714-3482 or 334-699-6886 for details. DONATIONS NEEDED: Turkeys & Hams, “To-Go” Plates, Plastic Utensils, Desserts or Make Your Favorite Dish of Your Choice. Again, call 334-714-3482 or 334-699-6886 for details.
CHRISTIAN MISSION CENTER-THANKSGIVING DAY
- 231 Geneva Highway, Enterprise. Thanksgiving Day 12:00 pm-2:00 pm. Drive-thru only meals. One meal per person for those in need of a Thanksgiving Meal. CALL 334-393-2607 FOR DONATION NEEDS.
Copyright 2020 WTVY. All rights reserved.