Alabama State Highways
- AL605 Both Directions @ MP11.1 before US231 in Dothan.
- AL105 Both Directions @ MP12.0 past AL27 in Dale County.
- AL87 Both Directions @ MP40.8 at CR315 in Coffee County.
- AL87 Both Directions @ MP38.7 at CR231 in Elba.
The only roads now currently CLOSED are:
- Middleton Rd
- Gin Rd
- S Park Ave
- Gilmore Rd
- Gene Terry Road between addresses 6343 and 6486 is now CLOSED and will remain so until further notice.
- Day Road at Furnie Jackson road is now closed until further notice.
Sept. 17th, 1:30 pm Road Closure Update:
- Sandy Creek Bridge
- Mitchell Flooded (Between John Tindle and co. Rd. 16)
- Union Hill Rd. Bridge
- Grant Rd. Out (Between Crossover Rd. and Case Rd.)
- Settlement Rd. Bridge
- Post Oak Rd. Cross Drain out
- Mt. Pleasant Rd. washed
- Forest Area Flooded
- White Oak Rd. Bridge
- Sardis Rd Cross Drain out (Between Thorne Rd. and Co. Rd. 4
- L Vaughn Rd. Bridge
- James Johnson Rd. Bridge
- Crockett Rd. Washed Out
- Co. Rd. 40 Tac-X Bridge
- Coe Rd. Washed Out @ Trussel Rd Cross Drain
- B. Reeves Cross Drain (East End)
- Spears Hill Rd. Flooded at Bridge
- Tillman Rd. Cross Drain Out
- Dock Wilson Rd. Washed Out Multiple Sites
- Yohn Rd Cross Drain Out
- Coffee County Road 205 is Closed approximately 1/2 mile East of Alabama Highway 87 due to drainage pipe failure.
- Coffee County Road 213 is Closed at Shoal Creek approximately 3/4 miles East of Alabama Highway 87.
- County Roads 663 is impassable to through traffic due to water crossing the road.
- Coffee County Road 712 is impassable to thru traffic due to water crossing the road.
- Coffee County Road 224 is closed to through traffic at County Road 231 due to water over the road.
- Coffee County Road 231 is closed to through traffic due to water over roadway.
- Coffee County Road 474 is closed to through traffic east of Pea River Bridge due to water on road.
- County Road 682 is impassable to through traffic due to water crossing the road.
- County Road 54 West between County Road 135 and County Road 235 is closed due to water crossing the road. This is just west of the East Fork of the Choctawhatchee River. The road is closed until further notice.
- Friendship Circle between Pedenville and Hood Road is flooded and impassable.
- River Road has minor flooding, but will be ok to travel slowly.
- Turner Road between Concord Road and Milner Road is impassable.
- West Road between Bottoms Road and Wright Road is impassable.
- McKinley Road between Highway 18 and Glover Road is impassable.
- Old Zebulon Road by the bridge is under water between Cook Road and Powder Creek Road.
- Hunter Road is impassable.
- County Road 2, County Road 4 and One Bridge Road in Lockhart are impassable. All other county roads are open.
Florida State Highways
- Business U.S. 98 near Arizona Chemical Company is closed due to flooding.
- S.R. 20 traffic is reduced to one lane at Bob Mayo Lane due to flooding.
- S.R. 20 traffic is reduced to one lane at Melvin New Grade Road due to flooding.
- S.R. 20 is closed a Juniper Creek due to flooding.
- Pensacola International Airport has suspended operations for all arriving and departing commercial aircraft.
- The Pensacola Bay Bridge on U.S. 98 is closed to all traffic.
- The U.S. 98 bridge over Perdido Bay remains closed.
- Intermittent closures on S.R. 81 from I-10 to Windmill Road due to flooding.
- S.R. 73 is closed at Missouri Road due to flooding.
- Intermittent closures on S.R. 71 at Caverns Road due to flooding.
- U.S. 98 Okaloosa Island westbound travel lanes are open, the eastbound outside lane remains closed due to flooding.
- U.S. 98 at Hurlburt Field westbound lanes are closed. Eastbound travel lanes have been modified to handle two-way traffic (one eastbound and one westbound) at this time.
Santa Rosa County
- Garcon Point Bridge S.R. 281 remains closed.
- S.R. 281 (Avalon Blvd) is closed between I-10 and Carroll Road due to flooding.
- S.R. 277 from Pioneer to Clayton Road remains closed due to flooding.
County Roads remain closed.
An updated list of Walton County Road Closures here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CpH4CJbkKcrODQhKwcho5arv0DClno4kX0ZT4PLKaeo/mobilebasic
Copyright 2020 WTVY. All rights reserved.