SYNOPSIS – Hot and mainly dry weather continues through Tuesday before rain chances begin to increase. We’ll see mid to upper 90s Tuesday afternoon with just a slight chance of a stray shower. A few isolated showers and storms are possible Wednesday and Thursday with highs in the lower 90s, thanks to more of an onshore flow. Even better rain chances follow for Friday. TONIGHT – Clear. Low near 73°. Winds SW at 5 mph. TOMORROW – Partly cloudy with a slight chance of a stray shower. High near 97°. Winds W at 5-10 mph. TOMORROW NIGHT – Mostly clear. Low near 74°. Winds light SW. EXTENDED WED: Partly cloudy, isolated showers and thunderstorms. Low: 74° High: 93° 30% THU: Partly cloudy, isolated showers and thunderstorms. Low: 73° High: 91° 30% FRI: Partly sunny, scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low: 73° High: 90° 50% SAT: Partly cloudy, isolated showers and thunderstorms. Low: 74° High: 92° 30% SUN: Partly cloudy, slight rain chance. Low: 74° High: 93° 20% MON: Partly cloudy, isolated showers and thunderstorms. Low: 76° High: 94° 30%
COASTAL FORECAST TUESDAY – Light to Moderate Chop on Coastal Lakes and Bays. Winds SW at 10 kts. Seas 2-3 feet.
TROPICAL UPDATE – The Atlantic Basin is tranquil with no development expected through mid-week.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Olivia Ware firstname.lastname@example.org
Station Contact Info:
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195