2 Red Delicious Apples (cored & sliced)
2 Granny Smith Apples
2 cups Apple Juice
1 - 18 oz package refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
1 - 18 oz container Naturally Freshâ Caramel Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet. Place apple slices in a bowl and cover with apple juice.
3. Roll out cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven 5 to 7 minutes, until set.
4. Warm the Naturally Freshâ Caramel Dip in the microwave and spread most of it over the cooled cookie. Remove the apple slices from the juice and arrange in rows over the caramel.
5. Drizzle remaining Naturally Freshâ Caramel Dip over apples.
6. Cut into squares to serve.