salt and pepper
1 cup flour
1. Mix 1 cup milk and 2 eggs in a bowl.
2. Wash chicken and pad dry. Put chicken in milk and egg mixture for about 15 minutes.
3. Get a bag and put in one cup of all purpose flour. Remove the chicken from the egg an milk mixture and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Put the chicken in bag with flour and shake for a minute.
5. Have a Fry Daddy or iron skillet heating with oil. Let the oil get hot and turn the temperature to medium. Put the chicken in the hot oil and let cook until it turns golden brown.